Liquid Friday is one of the fastest growing companies in the country. We specialise in delivering payroll management and intermediary services to UK contractors and employment agencies. This is a fast paced, dynamic role.
The Payroll Officer will work within an industry leading payroll department, and will need to ensure that as well as, delivering exceptional customer service, a high level of attention to detail is needed.
The role requires building strong, credible and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues. The successful candidate will need to be organised and efficient with at least one year experience processing payroll.
What do we offer?
- Stunning Head Office Environment
- Ample Free Parking
- Paid Training
- Team Bonus, rewarding success for the both the individual and the Team
- Real career progression
- Liquid Perks an industry leading employee benefits package
- Regular Social Events
- Minimum of 23 Days Holiday plus Bank Holiday
- Closed Bank Holidays
- Overtime Availability
- Payroll administration and data entry
- CIS Payment Processing
- Entering timesheet information on to payroll system
- Delivering exceptional customer service for clients
- Responding to client queries
- Generating and sending invoices to clients
- Liaise with staff on payroll related queries in the central payroll inbox
- Act as a point of contact with external clients, ensuring positive relations are fostered and maintained
- Reconciling payments and preparing BACS/FPS files
- Provide a responsive, accurate client advisory service on payroll matters and assist in identifying payroll errors and implementing corrective action where required to ensure payments are processed accurately and database integrity is maintained
- Any other ad hoc duties that are asked of you